Just like at home, we wish to be as green as we can at work. So, in our little corner of the world, we are doing our best to be sustainable.
- We operate an almost paperless office and use electronic communication where possible; the paper we do use is shredded and recycled (After being supplied to us by a local supplier).
- We have even reduced the need for business cards and instead own just 1 card which can share our contact details electronically.
- No desk has its own waste bin. Instead, the ones we do have are beside a recycle bin to encourage staff to recycle where possible.
- There are automatic light switches in all short-use spaces.
- We offer home/office hybrid working which reduces our overall employee commute time and therefore emissions.
- For employees who do own an electric car – we have a free EV point at the office – so no range anxiety here!
- We also believe a work-life balance is important. This is why we offer flexible working to all employees.
There is always room for improvement, and we have a few projects on the go at the moment to make us more sustainable… watch this space!