Mortgage Fact Find
To act as a broker for your mortgage, 177 Mortgages will need to gather some information to understand your financial position. Assessing your income and outgoings, and understanding your personal circumstances is called a Fact Find.
Once we have all the required information, we can make a recommendation. You can enter some of this information online but remember that it is important that you are accurate with the details you enter. We will then arrange a follow-up fact find on the telephone at a time to suit you.
Why complete an Initial Fact Find online?
- Save time – our follow-up call will be shorter and more concise.
- Better prepared – knowing how much you want to borrow and for how long allows us to start the follow-up call with a good idea of what products will be available to you.
- At your convenience – you can complete the information in your own time.
- More freedom – arrange the follow-up at a time to suit you.
- Faster response – at a timescale that suits you.